ISSUED BY MILLIONTREE
Last Updated: 23 June 2020
PRIVACY & DATA POLICY
1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
These terms apply to the use of games in form of ENTERAINMENT/EDUCATION/ SKILL& KNOWLEDG and other products developed by MILLIONTREE Techsystems Private Limited(‘MT’ / ‘we’ / ‘us’). Our registered office is at, MILLIONTREE Techsystems Private Limited, Flat No B/8, S. No-16/3/2 Shree Apartment, Pune, 411046.Maharashtra, India.
• What information we may collect about you;
• How we will use information we collect about you;
• Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else; and
• Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
1. In respect of the Game(s):
In respect of the Support Centre:
The Online Services may contain hyperlinks to services owned and operated by third parties. These third party services may have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you review them. They will govern the use of personal information that you submit or which is collected by cookies and other tracking technologies whilst using these services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party services and your use of these is at your own risk.
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and process the following information which may include your personal data.
a) Information provided by you when using the Games (“Basic Information”)
• We will collect the following information from you when you play our Games:
• Your mobile device’s unique device ID (Device ID) and device name;
• Your user preferences; and
• Yore information related to your gameplay, such as your overall progression to a particular level or stage, your virtual currency stores or the completion of certain activities during your gameplay (for example, completing a tutorial, passing a level, making a purchase or viewing a video ad).
b) Contact information provided by you when using the Forums or Support Centre(“Contact Information”)
We may ask you for, or you may submit, certain contact information to us whenever you contact us through the Forums or Support Centre.
This may include:
• Your profile picture;
• Your username;
• Your email address;
• Your name, and
• Your password.
c) Information used for the purposes of serving advertisements (“Advertising Data”)
Through our third party advertising network partners, we may gather information about your devices when you install or play our Games, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. This may include:
The make, model and operating system of your device;
• Properties of your device, such as screen size and orientation, audio volume and battery;
• The mobile network operator linked to your device;
• The Games played;
• The country, time zone and locale settings on your device (i.e. country and preferred language);
• Network connection type and speed;
• IP Address;
• MAC address;
• Internet browser used to access the Games; and
• The advertiser ID, which is an identifier unique to you if you use an Apple or Android device, but which doesn’t reveal your name.
d) Information collected for the purposes of providing analytics (“Analytics”)
We may collect technical information about your use of the Online Services through the use of tracking technologies and analytics.
Personal data we may collect includes the following:
• Your Device ID;
• Your user ID (which is generated by us and allocated to you when you first play our games);
• Your device operating system & version;
• Your device make and model;
• Game play attempts, progression and results;
• Session game time start, end and duration;
• Purchase transaction types and spend you have made using virtual items in the Games;
• The country of your Device;
• The time, date and install source of your first download (e.g. from a clicked advertisement);
• Advertisements viewed and clicked; and
• Identification of crashes and defects.
e) Information about you collected from third parties (“Third Party Log In Information”)
When you access the Games via a third party social media provider such as Facebook, we may collect and store personal and non-personal information which is available on that third party social media provider, such as your Facebook name, your profile picture or its URL, your Facebook ID and other public data of your friends, provided that you have expressly agreed to the use of Facebook within the Games. We will also receive technical data in order to ensure the Games connect to the correct Facebook account.
f) Content created by our users which we host and display on the Forums and in the Support Centre (“User Content”)
When users submit their own User Content to the Forums or Support Centre, this content may contain personal and non-personal information. This could include information in or about the User Content, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created, or anything else a user decides to communicate using these parts of our Online Services.
4. WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
All associations of MILLIONTREE are strictly prohibited from participating in any paid contests on MILLIONTREE.
5. DATA SHARING
Required by law: In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
Enforcement: We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in order to enforce or apply the terms of agreements, to investigate potential breaches, or to protect the rights, property or safety of MT, our customers, or others.
Digital Content Stores: Where the Games are downloaded though Google Play, iTunes, we may disclose your personal information to Google, Apple respectively for the purposes of facilitating any in-Game payments made through these platforms.
6. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We process your personal information via automated decision making methods in order to identify users who are suspected of cheating in the Games. Our automated decision making methods are designed to detect cheating by looking out for (i) excessive currency stores against actual completed gameplay; and (ii) excessive content against actual purchases made and completed gameplay.
If users are determined to be or suspected of cheating the following actions may be taken and which will be unknown to the user:
• An increase in the number of advertisements displayed within the Games; and
• An increase in the frequency of suspected cheats playing against other suspected cheats.
We may block users from the Games and/or the Online Services who are determined to be cheating following an automated decision process. In this scenario the user will be notified of the outcome and will have the right to obtain human intervention to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision to block access to the Games and/or the Online Services.
7. DATA RETENTION
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information. For example, our databases are password protected and limited to essential employees only (such as MT management or employees whose main role requires system access).
Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
10. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Where you make in-Game purchases via iTunes or Google’s Play store, the confirmation that your purchase is valid as required by Apple or Google for such purchases will be processed using servers hosted OUTSIDE INDIA in the event that there is a problem with the servers hosted in OUTSIDE INDIA.
Agreement and Terms & Conditions
Appropriate UseAny use of the Platform by Users that would limit or constrict the availability or quality of the Platform’ features is prohibited and the MILLIONTREE reserves the sole right to take any actions required to enforce this principle. Users shall not use the Platform to post, submit or otherwise distribute unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene or offensive materials. Furthermore, Users shall not use the Platform in any way that may violate third party rights including, but not limited to copyrights or privacy. Neither shall Users access or attempt to access the Platform using interfaces aside from the ones provided by the Platform. Users may provide personal information as part of the registration to access and use some of the features on the Platform as members, partners, bloggers, subscribers, participants, or similar. Information provided for registration must be accurate, correct and up-to-date. The MILLIONTREE reserves the sole right to verify and deny access where data is incomplete, incorrect, inappropriate and/or missing. If you are under the age of 13, you must not open an account and must not use any MILLIONTREE Items. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your parent or guardian must agree to this Agreement (both for themselves and on your behalf) before you can use Your Account or any MILLIONTREE Items. If you are a parent or guardian, you accept responsibility for the user of Your Account and the MILLIONTREE Items, including any payments, fees and charges relating to the MILLIONTREE Items.
The Platforms are provided “as is” and “as available” with no express or implied warranties of any kind including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, and title. the MILLIONTREE disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to Users` use of the site. Users assume total responsibility for their use of the site and any linked sites. if this disclaimer is not enforceable under applicable law, it may be modified at the MILLIONTREE ’s sole discretion to a form that is enforceable.
The MILLIONTREE does not take responsibility for the correctness, completeness, up-to-datedness or quality of the information provided on the Platform. The MILLIONTREE expressly disclaims any and all liability to any person in respect of anything done or omitted to be done wholly or partially in reliance upon the contents of the Platform.
User is responsible for seamless internet connection, and Milliontree holds no controls or liability towards good health of internet connection at user end. Users shall be responsible for any disconnection issues / low bandwidth of internet connection / mobile handset issues, etc. or any other issues that are related at user end that deters the seamless data transfer of milliontree application at user end. We suggest you maintain a good bandwith and internet speed while playing milliontree application. Milliontree does not hold any responsibility in cases where user triggers application kill or loss of internet connection on his mobile gadget during active contest session and this is solely the responsibility of user. In such scenarios the last performance status-quo of user performance in active contest shall be considered. All data material used by Milliontree is solely created in-house through in-house unique technology & systems and in cases sourced via open source domain and not through any copyrighted material. Milliontree is not responsible for any misinterpretations of data content material or likeliness of misuse of data by any user or anybody else who could access data material from milliontree platform.
PAYMENTS, FEES AND CHARGES
You may from time to time make payments to us in relation to participation in games and various contests. You agree that all such payments from you are subject to, and you will comply with, all terms and conditions of the relevant payment service (whether that payment service provider is us or a third party), in addition to any other relevant terms. We bear no responsibility for any transactions processed by, or any payments made to, a third party, whether or not in connection with the relevant MILLIONTREE Item. You agree that you are solely responsible for all fees and taxes associated with any MILLIONTREE Items, and that pricing and availability of all MILLIONTREE contests are subject to change at any time.
You agree that any payments you make to us in exchange for your use of any MILLIONTREE Items is final and non-refundable, except where otherwise specified by us for a particular Game or Contest.
MONITORING AND PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities on or in relation to our services, or allow any person to use Your Account with us to do the same:
impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in registering an account (including by creating a misrepresentative account name or accessing another user’s account) or in making any communications or sharing or publishing any content or information using our services;
• name squat via User Account name in a way that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or other rights;
• send any unsolicited, unauthorized spam (such as spam comments in our social media services), advertising or promotional messages, or any other commercial communications;
• use our services for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party, except as expressly permitted by us from time to time, including any of the following activities:
o making postings about a product or service offered by you or by any company in which you hold a direct or indirect interest;
o making postings about a product or service that directly competes with a product or service offered by you or by any company in which you hold a direct or indirect interest;
o making postings (whether written by you or anyone else) in exchange for money or other benefits or compensation from any third party;
o posting information about product or shipping availability from third party suppliers, whether such third parties are in competition with us or not; or
o making any other postings not in good faith;
• submit, upload, transmit or display, through our services, any content (whether displayed publicly or not, and whether displayed directly or indirect to any other users) which in fact or in our reasonable opinion:
o breaches any laws or regulations (or may result in a breach of any laws or regulations when used in a manner permitted by this Agreement);
o creates a risk of loss or damage to any person or property;
o is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
o harms or exploits any person (whether adult or minor) in any way, including via bullying, harassment or threats of violence;
o is hateful, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), threatening, profane or otherwise objectionable;
o promotes or encourages self-harming;
o infringes our rights or any third party’s rights, including any intellectual property rights, contractual rights, confidentiality rights or privacy rights;
o is pornographic, sexually explicit, violent or otherwise of an indecent or offensive nature; or
o encourages or is likely to encourage any of the above;
• violate any applicable laws or regulations, including credit card fraud or bank account fraud;
• engage in any illegal or potentially illegal (as determined by us) activities or transactions, including sale of any illicit drugs or money laundering;
• gamble, provide gambling information or entice others to engage in gambling through any method;
• use or exploit any of our intellectual property rights (including our trademarks, brand name, logo, any other of our proprietary information or the layout or design of any page), or otherwise infringe on any of our intellectual property rights (including attempting to reverse engineer any applications or software used to access our services);
• access any of our services, collect or process any content made available through our services, send or redirect any communications through our services, in each case, through the use any automated bots, software, engines, crawlers, scrapers, data mining tools or the like, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, including using any automated means to artificially promote any content;
• engage in any “framing”, “mirroring,” or other techniques directed at simulating the appearance or function of our services;
• interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, any user’s or any other party’s access to our services;
• intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files or other malicious code or items;
• share or publish any other person’s personally identifiable information using our services without their express consent;
• probe or test the vulnerability of, or otherwise circumvent (or attempt to circumvent) any security features on, our services, our systems or the systems of other users;
• create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes; or
The MILLIONTREE publishes its own content as well as links, content and resources provided by third parties and content that has been specifically commissioned by the MILLIONTREE for publication on the Platform and all content material used by Milliontree is solely sourced via open source domain and not through any copyrighted material.
User agrees that Milliontree is not responsible for any data errors with regards to content material of QUIZ questions. In any case however, Milliontree strives to achieve its best to maintain zero errors. In a case of Quiz content error, Milliontree agrees to return the user the ticket cost as soon as possible.
All proprietary rights relating to any third party links, content or resources published on the Platform remain with the original source or the author(s) of that material and where any content has been commissioned by the MILLIONTREE for publication on the Platform, any proprietary rights in such content remain with the relevant author, unless otherwise agreed or specified.
For all other content published on the Platform, the MILLIONTREE reserves all proprietary rights including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to all content on the Platform; this includes all text, graphics, photographs, logos and/or other items that appear on the Platform. The MILLIONTREE also reserves its rights over the Platform’ template, including its layout and structure.
The MILLIONTREE name and logo are registered trademarks and copyright of the MILLIONTREE . Users are not authorized to use the MILLIONTREE’s name, logo or likeness without prior consent.
The CRICKBUSTER name and logo are applied trademarks of the MILLIONTREE . Users are not authorized to use the CRICKBUSTER name, logo or likeness without prior consent.
The content, links and resources on the Platform is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which Users should rely. Users must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the MILLIONTREE's platform. Although the MILLIONTREE makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Platform, the MILLIONTREE makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Platform is accurate, complete or up to date.
We reserve the right to block or remove Your Content for any reason, including as is in our opinion appropriate or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Responsibility for User Content
You are solely responsible for Your Content and we recommend that you keep a back-up copy of it at all times. You must at all times ensure that Your content does not infringe or violate the rights of any person or otherwise contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
Conditions of Participation
The content of any information, report, update, newsletter, articles published on the Platform (“Articles”) represents the opinion of the author(s) of the respective Article(s). Where the Platform contain Articles, resources or links provided by third parties, these should not be interpreted as the MILLIONTREE ’s endorsement of any views expressed or the content contained within such Articles, resources or links. The MILLIONTREE reserves all rights which have not been expressly granted. Links to other Platform The MILLIONTREE is not responsible for the content of external or third party Platform that may be accessible or displayed through external links on the Platform. The presence of these external links does not represent the MILLIONTREE ’s endorsement of the views or content of these third party Platform. Navigating to external Platform through links on the Platform is done at the sole risk of the User, and the MILLIONTREE expressly disclaims any liability for any content that appears on any external site. Links to this Platform The User may link to MILLIONTREE App and Website provided the User does so in a way that indicates that the link is to the MILLIONTREE Platform and is fair and not misleading. Users may not integrate or make use of all or part of the Platform in ways that would confuse or mislead other Users as to the nature and origin of the Platform’ content.
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to MT at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to any query or questions within three business days.
© 2020 MILLIONTREE Techsystems Private Limited. All trademarks are the property of the relevant owners. All rights reserved.